Using the UN1TY SMARTSTICK
The UN1TY SMART STICK is an HDMI device that not only turns your TV into a computer, but also allows you connect to various TV channels from all over the world. The UN1TY TV app comes pre-installed on the SMART STICK and so if you are a fan of African and Caribbean TV Channels and Movies, just add WiFi and you are reday to go!
Tweet, read emails, play games, download apps from GOOGLE PLAY and yes, watch TV Channels and movies from all over the world!
The UN1TY SMART stick on first-use will set up the UN1TY app for your device so you do not miss your favourite African & Caribbean movies and TV channels. Take a UN1TY SMART stick with you on holiday and turn any HDMI TV into your personal TV or PC. The UN1TY SMART stick also comes with a wireless keyboard/Mouse.
1 x RC11 2.4G Mini Air Fly Mouse Wireless Keyboard/Mouse + USB Receiver
1 x Android mini pc
1 x USB charger + cable
1 x mini USB-standard USB adapter cable
1 x HDMI extender cable
1 x User Manual (English)
- Plug dongle into HDMI port on your TV (use the HDMI extender cable if your HDMI port is hard-to reach).
- Plug one end of the mini-USB power cable into the Smart Stick and the other end into a USB port on your TV or the supplied power adapter.
- Plug the USB remote control (RC) receiver into the USB port on the Smart Stick.
- Select the correct HDMI source on your TV
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions for inital one-time only setup.
- Select the UN1TY icon on the dongle desktop
- Register, Login and ENJOY.
- Enjoy the FREE TV channels and free VoD content
- You can also purchase the required TV bundle or VoD
- Available Navigation
- CHANNELS- This displays available TV channels
- PVR = Personal Video Recorder – This allows you to record live TV content
- ON DEMAND – This is the video on-demand section for films, concerts and more
- EPG – Electronic Programme Guide (programme showing on selected channel)
- Twitter – Log into your twitter account to tweet in multi-screen mode (only available on HDMI dongles)
Mpeg1/2/4.H.264,VC-1,Divx,Xvid,RM8/9/10,VP6,Video Formats: MKV,TS,TP,M2TS,RM/RMVB,BD-ISO,AVI,MPG,VOB,DAT,ASF,TRP,FLV etc full formats
Audio Formats: MP3,OGG,WMA,WMAPRO
JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF